Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A quick update...


I will be seeing "The Team" for the first time next Friday, but so far things are really looking good for me. Mommy says I am much stronger than she expected. I already lift my whole head up and look around, I can keep a paci in my mouth all by myself with good suction... and most cleft babies can't at all. Mommy also found me the bestest bottles and I feed very well with them and don't get gas as bad. Mommy really thinks that after my surgery things are going to go very well for me and that maybe I won't need anything else at all. I am beating the odds already so why not keep it up? I am really putting on weight too... well, I haven't been back to the doctor yet but mommy says she can tell that I am just a little chubbier everywhere. Sometimes it is annoying how she is always chompin on my chubby cheekies. But I love mommy anyway. I think I will keep her. Anyhow, keep lookin for updates and I will keep my mommy typing my blogs as often as there is something to type about.


Love, Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment